Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just tired of it all. Tired of expecting things from people and they blow you off. Tired of thinking you know someone and then proof you don't. Extremely tired of this winter. Made it to work and the sheep today, miraculously. Seriously. The sheep are staying in the barn. When I came in the back door to throw them a bale of hay, they ran out... But, they are dry and it has been freezing raining for several hours now. Smart girls to stay where it's nice.

There is a cruise being offered at NCL that I may just sign up for. I am thinking a need to re-balance my life. Broaden my horizons to more than just dogs and work. I think I am getting burned out.

Tonight I am going to read, and count one more day off this un-ending winter. Tomorrow, a big day at work, and I hope I can get there.

No comments: