Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, here it is Sunday. Am just about to eat a wonderful meal, and then I will sit, and watch TV, and hopefully, the Jets beat the Patriots. I have nothing against the Patriots, just that they have monopolized the football scene for so long. Also, the Jets are the underdog, so I have to go with them. I just hope it's a good game.

I have been kicking the idea of having a trial at John's farm for a long time. A few folks have said that I should not, because it is just a huge hassle. But, I see how we are losing trials every year, and if we don't get new ones going, what will happen? So, I am going to do it!

John has a big field up in the back, and there is road frontage right up to it, and he says that his neighbor will be happy to let us park the rigs up there. So, the next thing is to see about getting fence up in the spring, and then, of course make it so the sheep are not quite so feral. They will be a good challenge, but they need to be workable, and fit.

I am very excited about this. The trial will happen in the fall.

The NEBCA meeting yesterday was good, albeit long. I am glad I went and touched base with everyone again. The Potluck food did not agree with me. I am afraid my food repertoire has become limited as I have aged. Well, lesson learned.

Tonight it is supposed to get VERY cold, and then late tomorrow a mix of rain and snow comes in. Well, sheep will go to barn for that. Winter, you can leave now.

No comments: