Monday, January 17, 2011

Wow. I can't believe it; the Jets won! As I watched the game, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and for the Jets to choke, but they didn't. They played like they really wanted it. Sanchez is not as good a QB as Brady, but he hustles in the pocket, and Brady is afforded such nice protection (generally) that eventually, Brady will get sacked, which he did, several times...

I slept well last night; I really needed it. Tonight bad weather is fore casted, into tomorrow, so I will bring everyone to the barn, but I am concerned about getting to the farm tomorrow- as they expect ice, and I do NOT want to wreck my car....

I will work Danny on the sheep today when I get there, and also check Typhoid Mary (the lamb I found with lice) to see if she is still sporting them....

We are now officially more than half way through January, HURRAY!

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: