Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SHOCK NEWS: A snowstorm is expected to dump up to 8" of snow on us tonight. WOW. Someone call Ripley's Believe it or Not!

Whatever. I have just given up on anything remotely like past recent years, like walking the dogs on a little bit of snow, working them on sheep, and maybe wearing regular sneaks out to my car in the morning...

Dr's appointment tomorrow morning; let's hope I can make it...

I have to get Insectrin for the sheep on Sunday. We should be able to bang that job out quick. The sheep will truly hate me after that. Oh well, life is hard sheepies. Cheviots remain a bit feral their whole lives...

Started a new book last night, so far it's good. I am very glad of that, because it's exceedingly boring lately, and I will probably run through it very fast...

Well, I don't have any scintillating news to share, so I better go sweep the floor.

No comments: