Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mid week update

So, back to work, and some what normal. Worked the dogs again yesterday. Mainly worked on driving for both. My sheep will not afford me the ability to do outruns/fetching, so it sort of stinks. Need to get those new sheep soon. Danny's downs need tuning up, which we addressed yesterday. Takes them, but gets up. I make lots of little mistakes, and I need to remember what I was taught....

Was a peaceful night in the house last night. The birds are good, momma comes out of the box occasionally, and just sits on the perch looking at the male. Still haven't peeked to see how many.... Soon....

Have a massive headache today. The kind that makes you want to go back to bed. My brother had abdominal surgery yesterday, and we were told that it went well, so that is good.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you all are having a good week :)

No comments: