Thursday, September 2, 2010

I give up!

Trying to watch anything past 9:00 on TV. It just ain't happening. I am just too tired. Work has been over the top busy this week, and I am barely making it through. Poor Danny, not even any ball to play. Next week will be better. Cooler, not so much work.

I hope to get the gates that we bought this weekend, and get a few installed. That means steer containment and better places to work sheep.

Also going to look at the sheep that I plan to buy. All of this is predicated on the fact that I will survive this week.....

I need to get a bigger cat bed. Both cats are trying to sleep in the one bed, and poor old Ginger is getting squished, so she yowls. Wakes me up at all hours.

Would love to have gone to Fetch Gate for the weekend, but, there is no way I could even drive that distance.

That's it for now!

No comments: