Sunday, October 11, 2009

So long Sunday

Sunday is drawing to a close- boo hiss. Today was a good old fashioned Sunday. I went to the market for dinner supplies, and then headed home to work in the yard. Planted some bulbs (I bought WAY too many- WHAT was I thinking???!!!). Then, I raked here and there, and then, finally decided I needed to mow the lawn one last time. So, got that done, and then I sat on the deck and brushed dogs. Nikke first, Danny second, then Kylie- she really has LOTS of undercoat- or did. When I brushed Danny I noted that he was very VERY skinny. I mean TOO skinny. I am going to talk to the vet about some wormer for him.

After the brushing, I decided to chill a bit. So, I watched more HGTV, and then some football, which is still on now. All the dogs got a good bit of sirloin steak and drippings (not a lot of that) in their food. They were very VERY happy. My team won their game, so that makes me happy.

So, now we start the recline into evening, and then MONDAY. Ick. I have to get my oil changed, and an inspection. I want to get it done asap. That's my extra for the week.

Well, that's it for now, off to recline and watch more football and lament about how much I need to get done at home and work!

No comments: