Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Indian Summer

So, not too much going on, other than the usual. Did get to work Lucy the other day. I have to find a way to get her happy about downing on the fetch. She just detests it- so maybe a down followed immediately by a nice flank to the heads- that will be my game plan. She was faced with some less than happy to be worked sheep, and she had to actually grip one to make her move. This put Lucy in a way more settled mood, and she worked nice. I love working her. Have I said that before?

It has been warm out- warm enough for Lucy to hop in the stock tank after playing a bit of Frisbee. I have another big load of leaves to do (some day). This weekend I may go watch an Aussie trial, that my friend is running in. I always have more fun at trials if I don't run ;)

I slept today until it was time to get up. Wow. That's a novelty. How nice. I feel almost lazy, not having to go outside and play with the dogs. But, I make up for it with being busy in other parts of my life.

I miss Danny, but I hope he is settling in nicely, and, that he's not too cold.

Tonight is Top Chef- another show I enjoy. I hope I can stay up to watch the new episode, which is on at 10:00, but it's doubtful. I am reading a new book, forget the title, but it's okay. Keeps my mind occupied.

So, that's about it. Hope to hear about the "big news" I may have for you all, soon.

No comments: