Thursday, October 8, 2009

Domesticity

So busy. Just can't imagine how I even considered getting away this week. Between work, and home, I am going before sun up to well into the night. Today when I got home, I worked on my spare room- just doing some good old fashioned cleaning and reorganizing. It's half way there. In some ways being forced to stick close to home is good- I can catch up on so many things I have not had time, or made the time for. I will HAVE to clean out those gutters this weekend, as well as do *some* raking. I would mow, but the lawn really doesn't need it.... Still lots of leaves to go, but the Ash trees are mostly done- now it's the Shag bark Hickory, and Black Walnut, and Pin Oaks to go.

A neighbor not too far from me has a SharPei that they have placed in a dog run, and left him. He cries/barks at ALL hours. He was doing this this morning at between 5 and 6. Also when I got home, and still going strong. He is freaking out. I CANNOT believe his owners are allowing this.

I noticed that Danny is feeling a might thin lately- better up his food. He loves his food, so no worries that he will pick up the weight.

Well, that's it for now in my neck of the woods.

No comments: