Thursday, August 13, 2009

When the going gets tough....

The tough eat chocolate. What a whirlwind of days I had. Yesterday, on my way out of work, I picked up a personal sized pizza with a side salad. I was so hungry, on my way to the feed store, I ate the pizza, saving, I thought, the salad for when I got home. When I got home, I reached my hand into the bag holding the salad container. Some FLUNKY left the cap loose on the dressing. My whole hand was covered in dressing. Nice job. So, I chucked that.

While I was out, I stopped at the pharmacy to get the iron supplements that they ordered to be in on Monday. I get there, several days after it should have been filled, they first, could not FIND the drug, then the had to have a conversation as to why it was not filled. Then, I go to pay, and it came up full price, which being a generic, it should not. So, it was 45 minutes, waiting for a simple prescription.

Oh, you're wondering about the chocolate? Well, I stopped by Rite Aid to get one chocolate item. I brought up a 8 Reese's peanut butter cup pack. Yeah, one? I know, I am bad... But, it gets worse. The thing rang up as 99 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you BELIEVE THAT???????? I grabbed three more. I will hand some out at the trials. But, I already ate most of a pack. What can I tell you, a deal's a deal.

That's it for now, I need a nap.

No comments: