Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter wonderland






I am taking the opportunity now to post those pics- in between coughing jags- Mr Chips is not happy with my lap shaking so much, so he gave me a look, and left. Lucy has eyed me a few times with a concerned look, and the other dogs are just chilling- good dogs. I was able to re-shovel the front, and started on the back deck when a wave of feeling like I was going to lose it came over me. We are supposed to get up to 6 more inches today. Grand.

Anyway, here are some pics

1 comment:

Darci said...

Thats a bit of snow there you got. reminds me of home back in Ut.
I talked to a friend yesterday from there and he said they have about 4 foot of the white stuff. Here, well, this last week, its been in the 60's and closer to the 70;s. Now rain, but still not cold. I think winter forgot us here in NC. Hope ya get to feeling better. It sucks to be sick.