Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking ahead

Was just thinking this morning, that in another month, we will be past the holiday season, and back to normal. Goody :) Not that I don't enjoy the holidays, but it is a lot of falderall, all NOT geared around working sheepdogs. I still have all my shopping to do, and this year I want to get something for the dogs/cats. I may make home made dog cookies (I just found my dog bone shaped cutter), and then I will make human cookies. Will be lots of work, but I am finding myself enjoying the whole baking thing.

I recently took out some Christmas decorations and my fiber optic tree. Gotta love a fake tree with lights built in. Yep :) I put out my nativity scene- which has NO animals! YIKES. My mother's has tons of sheep, a shepherd with a lamb on his shoulders and even a sheepdog. That's the kind I want!

Lots to do....

But, after all that, comes a new year filled with great possibilities, and big plans for Lucy and I. So, I guess a little Holiday is worth it, if we can start the new year gung-ho for some good times!

No comments: