Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stolen Kelpie Pup

Everyone, keep your eyes out for this pup- near the Davenport WA area.

From: wilsons

Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 8:58 PM

A lady that got one of my red and tan pups born 8/16/08 had the pup tied in
the back of her truck while she ran in the store for a moment. When she
came out she realized that someone had stolen her puppy. It was around the
Davenport area. If someone hears something or sees a listing for a kelpie
pup for sale, can they please let me know. The owner is heartbroken

Molly Wilson
Seth Creek Ranch

3 comments:

Darci said...

Thats why when I tie my collies in the back of my truck, they come with their own security system. His name is Cain and he is 110lb GSD. He likes to dare folks to just touch the truck.

BCxFour said...

What kind of a jerk steals a puppy? That is horrible!

I will keep my eyes peeled on Craigs List for our area in the event they try and sell it.

Dancing shepherdess said...

Thanks for keeping an eye out, and good idea Darci!