Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little of this, little of that

We're WAITING!!!!




Digging in!




Lucy likes her Nylabones




A major favorite of the dogs. They are on sale now, at your local grocer :) Do you like how they have mimicked candy bars?




Isn't Mr Chips handsome with this backdrop?



Here's Lucy and Ricky. Ricky's the blue one, and Lucy the yellow. I acquired Ricky years ago in an effort to stave off my need for another dog (major failure). Sadly, Lucy the first died unexpectedly a few years ago, so I got Ricky a new friend. They do love eachother- he loves her more than she loves him....

2 comments:

Darci said...

I love the sounds of birds in the house. Ive had many kinds over the years, and miss having them but dont miss the mess,

BCxFour said...

Now I miss my cockatiels...*sigh*

I love the dog treats - looking at the made me crave a candy bar. LOL