Sunday, December 28, 2008

The seige is almost over

This week we will work sheep. Lucy has taken to playing with the cat, wrestling with Kylie (and me), and just plain wondering what the HECK is up. It is supposed to hit 60 degrees today, so the rest of the snow should go BYE BYE!!!! YEAH!!!!!
Then, in keeping with trends, it will get colder again, but should stay above freezing for a bit. Wish I had gotten the property at my brothers set up for the sheep. This spring, for sure. It will be small at first, and add linear feet as we can afford. I may even have just e-net until my ship comes in...

Today will be a "chill" day. I lifted a heavy piece of furniture (sold it), yesterday, so I am sore as H.E. double tooth pics. I have to get this stupid neck/back looked at. I feel like a 90 year old person, anytime I lift anything remotely heavy.

I hope that everyone reading is gradually recovering from all the hoopla of the holidays. New Years day for us will be one of quiet enjoyment- unless I go to that trial.... hee hee hee....

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

60 degrees??? SIXTY??? I am so jealous!

All of our snow is gone too, thank doG!