Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FOUR LETTER WORD

And, it's SNOW. Yes. more. snow. We JUST got rid of it. It has been snowing like crazy for a few hours. Driving in this was bad- not just because the roads were not plowed, but because I got behind at least one idiot who STOPPED while going UP HILL, in a VAN. He was the leader of our train, and EVERYONE started to skid. Please GOD, if you can't drive in it, pull over and park. Some how I made it up, with doing some fancy slalom steering. I have an medical appt today, but I won't be going unless they plow. Right now it looks like the snow is starting to slow down. Good. This (a small amount) I can take. Mr Chips thinks the snow falling down is very cool to watch. I wished I had gotten a pic of him just standing between the vertical blinds, and looking up up up into the sky.

Other than the weather irritation, everything is good. Lucy/Kylie got that new Nylabone I showed you all. I say both of them, because they seem to share that pretty well.

Here's to a fast melting of this stuff.

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

Ewww Gahd...that just sucks. I am sorry....