Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please think good thoughts...

My neighbor vandalized my property yesterday. I watched him do it. He did it with such rage, and appeared inebriated. For the first time in my life, I am scared. I don't really know what to do. I have put so much into my home; financially, and just plain sweat equity. I don't know if I could afford to sell and move. At this point I fear for my safety. Each year he gets worse and worse. I handled it okay yesterday, but am melting down today. So, please, if you are reading this, think calm, happy thoughts for me.

1 comment:

Darci said...

Think Happy thoughts, but while your thinking them, protect yourself, AND call the cops! Thats just scary! I feel so bad for you. I think if that had been me though, he;d be pulling a little buckshot outta his arse!