Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday

Went to bed early (as usual) last night. Victoria Stillwell's program "It's me or the dog" was interesting. She was working with an out of control Shepherd mix named "Sammy". She almost got bitten, because she wasn't told he was possessive over certain objects, one of them being a bone she was tempting him with. She was a wee bit angry that the owner never told her about this, as I would have been!

It's very chilly this morning, which I will take. Going up to the farm, then my parents, and then to work sheep later today. I need to zip tie the fencing to the gate that I have, so I can cut off the excess edges, and see how everything is faring. Then, I head up to see my mom for mother's day, and then sheep work.

Lucy has started her antibiotics. She ate her breakfast this morning, albeit a bit slower than normal. Danny is being a nudge, as usual. I will work his butt off today. As soon as I get the field cleared a bit, I can go ahead and work him at the farm, but for now, no way- the sheep just get away too much.

Planning on getting some more sheep later this month as well. That will help eat everything down.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: