Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy week ahead

So, I have a lot on my plate this week. First thing I want to get done is have my chainsaw guy come out and cut down a mess of trees. All the cedars can go, and that's a big number. THEN, I will be able to work dogs properly in that field. Right now, the sheep are light, because they can try to escape. Or, maybe they are just freaking light anyway. They are not baby dogs, because they are so tense. Lucy works them well, no slicing, no nothing and STILL they are ninnies. They have been good for Lucy, because there's a heck of a lot more work for her, if she isn't honest, calm and decent.

I also am helping my brother extend the other cow pasture a bit, maybe later today. That will give even more grass to the cows eat. They eat an incredible amount of grass.

I want to work Danny and Lucy one more time before the weekend, on a good field. On Thursday we have a lesson with Scott Glen. This I am greatly looking forward to. Will work both Lucy and Danny.

Then, on the weekend is the Cummington trial. We shall see how it goes. Lucy is Lucy, and no matter where I go, there I am.

Before the weekend I need to get house/yard stuff done too. It will get done, I am sure.

So, that's it.

No comments: