Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dog tired

Awoke this morning to thunderstorms. I couldn't get up, I was just so dog-tired. Wonder where that expression came from? Hmmm. Well, anyway, I remain so. I have to work today, and then the apple blossom festival, which, with this weather won't be great. But, what can you do? Those festival weather committees never seem to hold up their end of the bargain!

Lucy would not eat this morning. An interesting thing, is that my old kitty Ginger is a lot more mobile lately, and all Lucy wants to do is focus on the cat. So, I had to get her to leave the cat staring/working, and call her to eat. She ran in her crate and popped right out. She did eat the cat treats I give her and the two cats before I leave, but no food.

Lucy can't afford to lose a lot of weight. Today I pick up the antibiotics. I hope we see a change. She will get her dental on Weds, as even though I can't afford it, I think maybe she has real problems in her mouth causing this, at least it will be ruled out....

Well, that's all I have for now.

No comments: