Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rotten time change

Well, maybe that is a *bit* harsh, but honestly, for the life of me, I can't get adjusted. I have been waking up some where between 4 and 4:30 every morning. The animals are all up at that time to, and it takes a fair bit of convincing to get them to stay in "bed". The cat is the worst offender- constant meowing.

So, when I do finally get up, I feel like I need way more sleep. Also, this business of dark at 5:00? That really stinks. I will be glad when we hit the winter solstice.

Oh, a nice little thing (NOT!), I went to go to bed last night, and SOMEONE had PUKED on my pillow case- I think it was Lucy- just bile, but man, was that acrid. Could you have TRIED to aim elsewhere? Oh, and on Sunday I had washed all my linens, so of course that would happen.

Rest of the week will be filled with work, doesn't that sound like fun?

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

UGH! Puke on your pillow?? ACK!!!! I am sorry....