Monday, November 23, 2009

Look

Lucy has always been a looker- well, yes, of course she is good looking, but I mean, she likes to spy hop like a whale, looking for sheep in a field. I noticed this year that as we drive along she will look in fields for sheep. She ignores developments, or cities, but fields? Yes. So, when we were heading out to work sheep recently, we drove by a field that had some woolies. Lucy noted them. Got excited- now to be clear, we were on a major divided highway, on the other side of the median and going FAST. Not sure how she saw them...

On the way home, I had forgotten about them, but Lucy did not. I was driving along, when all of a sudden, Lucy turned her body perpendicular to me, and stared out the window, and had her eyes peeled on that field where the sheep were. They weren't there, but she sure was looking for them. How she remembered that THIS field had the sheep, I've no idea...

Yep, she's a looker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and she is quite the Looker herself!!