Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did you vote?

Well, election day is over, and just about everyone I voted for got in. That's a nice thing. Some races were very close- just 8 votes separating the winners and losers. I have always voted, it's such a wonderful privilege that we all should take part in.

Slept a wee bit better last night- until almost 4:30. I think slowly I am adjusting. It is definitely colder out there lately- furnace is coming on every night now. Basically, it's in the low thirties in the mornings. Fifties during the day.

It has been so quiet in the house without Danny around. It's nice, but a bit odd. I miss the little guy. He comes home in a couple of weeks. Then, I get to take over his training.

Hey, if anyone who doesn't feed raw, is looking for a good dry food, I can 100% stand by "Health wise" Chicken/Oatmeal. My dogs do just great on it, and it is cheaper than many similar brands. Their coats shine, very low output, and good energy. Good quality control as well- doesn't change appearance like so many do, over time.

I also feed one of my cats this food, and he LOVES it. I have tried all the high end brands with him, but he never really liked them- he would eat a little, and then meow, and look for the real food he was supposed to get. With this food, he eats with gusto. It's also affordable.

Well, that's it for now, I hope you voted!

No comments: