Monday, November 9, 2009

Do you like the new colors?

I am still thinking of tweaking them, but I need time to play, and that I haven't got of late....

I wanted to mention that the other day I was working with Lucy, and her driving was just well, not right, bad, terrible, you name it. The sheep were heavy, so maybe that was it. All I know, is I think the next time, she will be wearing a long line, so I can help her..

So, once I realized that it wasn't going so well, I figured I would change things up and work on shedding. Well, these sheep stunk for driving, but they were good for shedding. Also, Lucy was just better on flanks, and they kept calm. So, I got things settled, and I called her in when the sheep made a hole, and we held the two I asked for. We did this two more times. It was so cool.

Something about Lucy being three? All I know is that she really is thinking now, and working as a team with me. I think we will *always* have issues on the fetch, but I suppose all dogs have their issues. Anyway, it was "all good" :)

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

I like the colors and the new picture!