Sunday, November 1, 2009

Half over

Well, weekend's half over, and I still have a full weekend of stuff I want to do!
Yesterday, I worked all day, and then I hit the grocery store on the way home. I stopped at my sister's place for a visit, and then home. No more leaf work, but it's coming...

Made a nice supper, and then some good old brownies- love them with a glass of milk.

Today is a farm tail gate sale not far from me. Everything from sheep to chickens and supplies will be there. Should be a a lot of fun.

Slept well last night, which makes it doubly better that the clocks went back an hour last night- feel doubly rested.

I have to clean this house today, maybe I will before I head out to the sale, as when I get back, I surely won't want to.

Weather is iffy today, but it has been like that pretty much this whole year. Makes working dogs in good weather a gift. Won't be working Lucy today, maybe some other time...

No comments: