Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last time I do THAT

That's the last time I stay up to watch anything past 10:00. I stayed up to watch "Top Chef", and then, I could not fall asleep.

Then, my upper back was burning so bad, I could not sleep. Seriously. I was just in agony. Perhaps it is all the driving I have been doing, or the extra work, I don't know, all I do know, is that it is untenable.

Aches and pains, though part of normal life, are a real pain ;) I think a nice massage would be good, with perhaps a shot of chiropractic... We tend to store tension in our upper back, and I guess I would be a good illustration for that.

Dogs are good. Bought a new canned food- Taste of the Wild. Don't like it. Comes in slices, and boy does it create gas in Tucker. Won't be buying that again. Cats are good too, but I am getting pretty sick of the boy (Mr Chips) getting up before 5:00 every morning to meow us all awake. He succeeds in getting Kylie up, and then meows/talks to her, telling her his tales of sadness that I won't get up. I ended up getting up early today, because he was able to get Tucker up, and being an old boy, he has to go, when he gets up. Darn that cat.

This weekend, absolutely no plans. That is good. Well, maybe I will do a bit of Christmas shopping- yes, it is getting to be that time, and for once, I do not want to have to rush around. Thanksgiving is the week after next, and then it's a mad dash to Christmas.

Well, that's it for now...

2 comments:

BCxFour said...

I hope your back gets to feeling better sooner than later. My cat Charlie used to wake me up at the butt crack of dawn too...now that he is gone, I miss that furry white alarm clock. One thing about a cat...you certainly cannot hit the snooze button.

Dancing shepherdess said...

hey girl
I just added you as a friend on facebook- didn't know your last name- sorry it took so long! What's this about John having a new dog??????