Friday, November 20, 2009

Food = Energy

So, the weekend is here :) Good. We all need that, I bet. Was having a real energy sink day- sink meaning my energy was being sucked away, and I barely could function- until I ate, that is... I have the most major energy swings. I am NOT energy efficient!

Danny learned how to lift his leg while he was gone- impressed? I am - LOL! I sort of wish he wouldn't because it's much cleaner... Oh well.

Last night Danny kept shifting in his crate- it has no bedding because he would eat it. Well, last night I relented, and got a big old couch slip cover, and put it in there. He LOVED it. He didn't move one muscle.

For some reason, I awoke at 4:30 this morning. That is MAJORLY annoying. So, finally, the dogs decide to get me up at 10 of 5. That stunk. Well, then I got back in bed for a bit, and then, when I went to exercise the dogs, it was pouring. So, Danny got a bit of ball play in the house- a real gyp for him. But, even HE didn't want to be out in that rain...

I am going to go Christmas shopping today. Yep, I swear I am. After work, that's my plan. Get it done, so I don't have it hanging over my head.

Well, that's it for now- oh, I have some video of a rescue BC that needs a home, and Danny, my boy, I will put up the links soon :)

No comments: