Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not the shopping I planned....

Well, after work yesterday, I headed out to the mall. But, at the intersection where I could make a last ditch change of mind, I did ;)

I headed to Barnes and Noble, on the off chance that some books from some of my favorite authors were in. THEY WERE!!! I was SOOOOOOOOO happy. I also got the bio by Paula Deen for my mother for one of her Christmas presents (give me strength Lord, not to read it.. it looks very good).

So, after that, I headed up to the vet's to get medicine for Kylie, and another month's worth of Interceptor for the dogs, and also to Home Depot for water softener salt. Then, I went to the feed store, and got feed...

Then, I came home, ate a big dinner (today will be a light meal, I am sick of big dinners), and watched some tv. I fell asleep very early.

This morning, I am not sure what I will do. Feel like being lazy again, but I see this is becoming a habit... Maybe the mall. Probably not.

Hopefully, Danny comes home next week- fingers crossed!

No comments: