Monday, November 16, 2009

Another week, another.....

Well, here it is Monday again, just one in a string of them ;) You know, I think if I won the lottery, things would be much better. No, I would not quit working, but I would seriously take more time off, go places, do more fun things. So, if and when I win the lottery, I have my plans covered ;)

It was a very quiet weekend. No dog things scheduled for some time. Not sure when Danny is coming home. I know he is very happy where he is, so it's a bit selfish for me to want him home... I know. But, I do miss him.

Lucy hasn't worked sheep since early last week, and I think yesterday when she got in the car, she thought we were going to do just that, but alas, it was just a trip to the store.

Well, there isn't much to report, so I will sign off!

No comments: