Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Whine

Am depressed and tired.  I think I have come to a point in my life where when the going gets tough, it sure would be nice to have someone there to support me.   I get tired.  Just plain tired.  Everyone has highs and lows, that much I do know, but sometimes you just get tired of being tough and tolerating what you are served.

I am so tired from getting to and from the farm twice a day, so much driving.  I am wondering how the hell I am going to get rid of that pile of straw from cleaning the barn.  I am wondering how I can increase my flock without more room for them in the barn.  I am wondering how I am going to get more fencing up and more work done with no money.  I have no idea.  Being poor is nothing new to me, but I have never (in the past) let work get to me- the amount... it's a LOT of work.


I  have to seriously consider exactly what I want to do.  I know if I had a closer place to house my sheep at, life would be distinctly easier.  I did find a place, I thought, but I think that option is no longer feasible.  The owner wanted a LOT of sheep and for me to do the work, but I can't really do all the work alone- and for someone else.  I do not want another boss.  Maybe my problem is the want.  Maybe I need to stop thinking about what I want and just handle what I can now.

OH TO WIN THE LOTTERY. 

This has been my public service whine for the day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling whiny earlier in the week also, but there is something about a Saturday morning that makes everything seem a little better. I hope its helping you feel better, too.

Valerie