Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It poured all night. Jeez. I am so glad I got the leaves done. I hate doing leaves. Wish there was some sort of animal that would just eat them....

Today it's pretty dreary out. I may or may not work Dan today, maybe tomorrow. He's doing well, I think, so no rush. He helps me with feeding every day. Ginger kitty, my old one, is doing well. For the first time in several months, she sleeps just about all night, has normal output and well, you can tell she feels better. Those pro-biotics are worth their weight in Gold to me.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving, we will eat dinner at normal dinner time. My sister and her sons will go to my parents to help prepare today, and then stay over night. It will be a great meal, as usual.

Friday, we take my parents out for their 50th anniversary dinner. I ordered a cake from a great bakery in town, and will pick it up after work on Friday. It is a chocolate (dad loves chocolate) with raspberry mousse (mom loves raspberry) with a white butter cream frosting that will have their wedding picture some how, printed on it.

Taking one of my ewes to the auction on Monday. She's one of the older Border Leicester ewes who just does not appear as fat as the rest, and I think I need to sell her now. I will borrow John's truck and take her in.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: