Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey Yo! Whassup???

Here's a shot of Mr Chips hiding under the landscape cloth I used as partial fencing to keep the dogs from a certain area. It has fallen down, because a certain Border Collie pup decided to chew on it, and likes to put his toys in there. Mr Chips thinks himself oh so wily when he's outside. Slinks along and "hides" in plain sight. He's a pip. If he doesn't stop waking me up at 4:00 in the morning, he will be a splat... (no, I could never hurt him, but MAN is that annoying).

Danny came into the office today. I sat down, I told him to lay down. He did. Then, he went to sleep. Okay, now I think he is very sick. What on earth? He should be a bit more "hyper" right? Well, brought him home and boom- back to normal. Is he just well behaved? Could that be it? I do think he is going through a fear period, because odd things made him bark today- one lady in a ball cap- he has seen scads of them. Then, he got a bit worried when about 10 people went up to pet him- but I couldn't blame him. He took it in stride, but I could tell he was a bit over whelmed.

Supposed to be great weather this weekend :) I have to get some Zyrtec in me, or I won't be out in that nice weather...

Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

That is so awesome you can bring him to work with you!