Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So, like, I hurt

Apparently my trek into the bowels of my crawl space yesterday was harder on me than I thought. I noticed a lot of bruises on my elbows and legs this morning- no biggy. My problem isn't the bruises, it's my back and legs. I feel like I was chewed up and spat out. I am walking with a noticeable list to the right, and my legs feel like I ran a marathon. Hm. I may not be doing that ductwork today. I may need a day to recover from my previous foray into the belly of my home...

On a brighter note, I hear it is supposed to warm up a bit over the next few days, which means no heat :)))) not only will I save oil, but Lucy should be more comfortable. She crosses my mind a lot, especially when I walk outside in the morning and see it is in the 30s. She has good room and board, but still, she's used to cuddling up to me on my BED for goodness sake!

1 comment:

Darci said...

I may have missed it, but where/who did you send Lucy to?
I wouldnt crawl under my house for love nor money. Its a hotbed for the nasties and creepy crawlies. Oh, and lets not forget the neibhors feral cats that love to go under there.