Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good days

Had one yesterday. Got some yard work done, and house work too! That is ALWAYS good. In the yard, I mowed the lawn, cut out a bush that had collapsed along a stone wall, picked up various stuff, and spruced up the place. Then, I emptied the stock tank, cleaned it out, and refilled it. Everything looks nice now. I also worked in the bathroom, getting that back up to snuff. Not done, but it looks a lot better. Today I best work on the living room/kitchen. I need to go work sheep, but with the way Lucy has been lately, not sure that it will do any good. Something about our relationship, I don't know... Love that dog, but don't know what to do. I know it is me, but how do I change me? Trial this weekend- 2 hours away, but we run last in the day, so no early rising- that will be very nice!

No comments: