Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally


My door is not road sign green. See, I painted it some time ago, and it came out, shall we say, more primary in colour than I would like. I kept hoping it would grow on me, but I ended up growing to hate it. So, I got a darker paint and put on the first coat. Looks much better already. It is so hard to pick a good paint colour...
I will have to put another coat on it soon, but for now, MUCH improved.

Finally, the weather seems to have cleared up! YEAH! I love fall, but not fall rain. We need it though- my lawn is pretty sparse in areas.

Well, this is a pretty boring installment, but, hey, life can BE boring! Maybe the next post I can regale you with something exciting like, um, watching paint dry ;)

2 comments:

Darci said...

That is one fugley ram!
You should paint the door RED! I love a red door. I think theres a Doors song in there some where! LOL

Dancing shepherdess said...

I thought about red, and maybe I will- jeez, maybe a new colour every year! I HATE painting, I mean HATE it. It's rather pretty- forest green, and I will have matching shutters. I think it will be okay... But, I can always TRY the red- what the heck!
Yeah, he's a honker eh?