Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never got anything domestic done yesterday, just couldn't get to it. Never got hay, so I decided that I should just go ahead and turn the sheep out to their pasture. It could be more replete with grass, but the area that the sheep hang out was just so overly gross and wet, I needed to get them out. The black flies are so bad that they really just wanted back to the barn. I put Swat on their ears, and left them. I hope they are not overly stressed by the flies. Those flies take chunks out of you!

Danny worked a bit nuttily yesterday.. I have no idea why. Lucy is having some sort of mental issue- when I go to leave work, or when I come home, she's panting. Not sure if it's separation anxiety, or what. I hope that she comes out of it. She has a fair amount of bruising above the incision site that grew a bit yesterday.

Last night Danny woke me up by puking- now, I don't think Danny has ever puked... So, since he soiled his blanket in his crate, I took it out, and then, of course, he would not settle, so I just let him out of his crate and he slept loose. And... it was fine. So, I think I will just leave him loose now.

Today they are calling for severe thunderstorms, and I hope that we get spared as much as possible. It will cool things down a bit, and I HOPE lower the humidity. I put the a/c in the window last night. Of course I messed up and left it on fresh air and in so doing was breathing in lots of pollen, which kept me up. Not very smart.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: