Wednesday, April 27, 2011

POURED last night. Woke me up. Actually, I may have sort of been up- I didn't sleep well, not sure why- possibly because Lucy was shivering a bit. She kept waking up and looking for me. Got a lot of rain- I can tell by the wash of detritus down the streets.

Today, I have to stop by Home Depot and get some outlet covers etc., and then I want to get that flooring installed. Also have to shampoo the carpet in the living room. I may pull the carpet in the bedroom- it needs to be replaced.

Was very humid last night. I may actually get the a/c in the window this week. I can handle heat, but not humidity when I try to sleep- add allergies to humidity, it's pretty horrible.

Very bad news, Lucy's mother Krazee passed away unexpectedly. Lucy, her owner just adored that dog, and she was quite competitive in agility and threw wonderful pups.
I was shocked to hear it, and very sad, because these two bitches are very similar.

Life is short. Keep enjoying your dogs, because you never know when they might leave you.

So, that's it for now....

No comments: