Thursday, April 14, 2011

Allergies. They are HORRENDOUS this year. I was up again last night, even after having taken two Benadryl. Allegra is now OTC, and I think they must have weakened it, because it's doing me no good. Me and no sleep is not a good combination.

Other than feeling terrible, things are okay. Grass is growing in the pasture, and dogs are getting worked. Been walking them for longer and longer stints. Picked up some stuff at Home Depot to work on the house, so I plan to get that started soon.

Just found out that I will not be working at the fair this year- they have no money in their budget. This is good to know. Would have been nice to have the money, but to tell the truth, it is not enough money for all the headache. I have to tighten my belt, which is something it seems I am always doing.

So, not much other than this..... I just pray I can get a handle on these allergies.

No comments: