Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well, Sunday was indeed quite productive. I did all I planned to do and then some. The house looks great, and I started the work week ready to go.

Rained all day yesterday, so I didn't work Danny, we took our daily walk around the farm, and he and Lucy wondered off, and I heard barking- like they had something cornered. I yelled for both of them... Neither were injured, but they looked exhilarated...

Today after work the plan is stop by Agway and get more pasture seed and get it spread. Grass is starting to grow, and weather has warmed up enough that new seed has a chance.
Sheep are still in their winter quarters until the grass is really well established.

Got a new book by Diane Mott Davidson yesterday- so excited; she is one of my favorite authors. Also, bought some new clothes, and had lunch with some friends. Was a very good day.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: