Monday, April 18, 2011

Minus two ram lambs. Two were dispatched this weekend by some buyers. Life is not so long for ram lambs :( Anyway, glad I wasn't there to hear the yelling by mother...

When I saw the sheep today, I saw that the lambs are really growing in leaps and bounds. Eating well and as of next week, they will be turned out onto pasture with the flock. They shall love that. Let's hope Coyotes don't appear.

My pasture is NOT ready to be grazed- no way. I got another name for hay- closer and a bit cheaper so, I am waiting to hear back. I think at least another 2-3 weeks... Yes, more money...

Didn't work Danny much at all today, just working on not being tight/tense in the small pen, as he needs that. Then, we just sat and watched the sheep graze for a bit. Oh, and we are now up to three laps around the outside of the field. Feels good to finally get some good regular exercise in.

Tomorrow I go and get the paint for the ceiling and walls- today, I will take everything off the walls in prep. I will also spot clean and dust them. Can't wait to brighten this place up.

Well, that's it for now, do me a favor and pray for my grass to grow....

No comments: