Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am so happy. I wanted to take the opportunity to share that :) First, headed up to the farm this morning after grocery shopping, and worked Danny. Danny did very well. Then, we (Danny, Lucy and I) walked a couple laps around the outside of the pasture and I noted that the grass is growing nicely :)

Then I came home and set forth sanding the old spackled areas, and then I spackled new areas. Then, I made a nice early dinner, and had a bit of Blueberry pie.

Then, I just started thinking how happy I am. To be able to finally get this living room to where I want to have more get togethers at my place, to have a dog like Danny who is fun to work, and Lucy who is reliable at getting the job done. To have two great cats, and two cool Parakeets.

Also, to have so many fun events coming up and seeing people I enjoy hanging out with, and to have my own gig, as it were with the sheep. I don't have to feel left out when I don't get invited to work dogs at a friend's place, because now I am the one who invites people over :)

Moreover, that having two days off in a row has re-centered me in such a way that everything seems do-able. Putting my signature in my house, and re-doing it, so that I can be proud of my creation, well, that's just icing on the cake.

Things are good, very good.

No comments: