Saturday, April 16, 2011

YEAH!!!!!!!! I slept through the night last night!!!!!!! I took a couple of Tylenol PM, which has same active ingredient as Benadryl, but THIS worked! I was able to breathe through my nose and sleep, just sleep, and actually slept later than normal. I got the name of another allergy med to try, and will get some today.

Today, after I work Danny, take care of sheep, the plan is to start working in the living room- sand all the gloppy Spackle my mother left, and then Spackle other places that need it. Once all that is done, I have to pick a paint. I may go with a yellow- a very light yellow. I need color in this house. Of course, before I paint, I have to get my tarps out to protect the floor and furniture. I have cathedral ceilings in my living room, so it is no fun job to paint. Once the painting is done, however, then I can work on replacing the flooring at the entryways.

I hope to get most of this work done this week. Then, I can work on the kitchen, which needs a new counter top for the microwave counter. A butcher block would be the best choice, but not sure...

Then, I have to fix the deck stairs that some how have started pulling apart (the risers)- don't ask me how, but I have a metal dowel and nuts, and will get to it soon.

I have 4 bales of hay left... That's it. We are supposed to get heavy rain tonight, and then rain again on Weds. I pray that this rain tonight is just what we need to get the grass really growing. Don't want to buy hay. Sheep are feeling frisky, and I can't wait to let them into their home pasture- they will be very happy.

My new book by Diane Mott Davidson "Crunchtime" is GREAT. Just like usual. She's a great author. So great to settle down to a nice book at night.

My Forsythia a blooming right now, so pretty. Soon, my Canada Red Cherry trees will leaf out and that will be awesome. Spring is really a nice time of year.

Well, need some coffee and other sustenance (toast!) so better get a move on...

No comments: