Sunday, April 17, 2011

So, everything is sanded, and a few new spackle spots done. Funny, after I finished two spots on the wall, I went back and the spackle had disappeared. I thought "hmmm, did it get absorbed?".. That was until I saw Nikke licking it OFF the wall... Sheesh.

Well, I blocked off those areas, and will now have to sand them, and then wipe down the walls and get paint. Will do ceiling first, edging really first, and then the walls. Going to get some new switch plates as well. I also want to caulk the windows and paint them. Tucker, my Boxer was tough on this house, so there are nail pokes in the window frames.

Today, I am BEAT. Not sure what I will get done. Allergies are world record levels. Am using Zyrtec today, and so far not bad. Better than Allegra. My mom invited my brother and I over for some Prime Rib, so that will be tonight. I may just go to the farm later and combine the trips.

We did get a lot of rain last night. Three bales left.... Will I make it? Shearing is scheduled for Saturday, with rain on Mon/Tues. Not sure how long it takes for sheep to dry off, but I may barn them up on Thursday if it is going to rain. It is fore casted to rain on Sat when shearer comes, so we may do all the shearing the barn.

So, the rest of this morning will be just drinking coffee and getting up energy to do more on my list. Probably won't work Danny today, but not sure. Oh, one little milestone. It was a year yesterday that I have had my sheep. :)

No comments: