Saturday, March 26, 2011

A very good day. After work, I did the usual errands (oh, I did not lose my key- long story). Then, picked up the dogs and headed up to the farm. I worked Danny first, and as I worked him, someone was going by in a PT Cruiser, and stopped suddenly, backed up, and watched Danny work. This was at the end of our session, so I did one more outrun with Danny, and then we put sheep back up. I have one with a limp, so I will take a look at her foot again tomorrow, and use some hoof and heel if it is looking off. I just trimmed her, so that may be the issue.

Then, I took Danny and Lucy for a walk around the farm. Nice day- so very nice to be out there. Then, I stopped by John's place and looked at the lambs. So far no new ones for a few days. Maybe we are done?

Then, home and made a very nice dinner for myself, and now just chilling, watching Pit Boss. Tomorrow shall, hopefully be a repeat of today, and I may seed- or may not, depending on wind/temps. Getting up not quite so early tomorrow, that much I do know :)

Right now, Danny is asleep at my feet. He's such a good boy. Lucy is asleep on my bed, where all spoiled Kelpies should be. Nikke and Kylie are campaigning for an early dinner. Julie is campaigning for early bed.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: