Monday, March 14, 2011

Ah Mondays. Aren't they fun? This morning I actually woke before the dogs- the time change has done them in! Now it's back to being dark when I get up - YUCK.

Two sets of twins at John's yesterday, and another set today. When I got there, I saw one baby sleeping a little heavily for my liking and I got him/her up and rubbed him/her and then determined which mom was his/hers. Before I left I watched everyone and everyone seemed good. I think the first two days are the most critical for these guys. Not sure, but maybe like 20 lambs now?

My sheep are good. I am going to try and find a home for my Border Leicester ewes. They are not good for working and that is why I have sheep. Planning to get more from John as soon as possible. I like the Cheviots, but I would also like something a little heavier. Will have to see.

I HAVE to get raking the field. Yuck. But I have to get that done so I can seed once we have enough sun to let things grow....

This week nothing special at all planned. Hmmm, it's been that way a long time. Such a fun life!

No comments: