Friday, January 22, 2010

Slipped me a mickey?

I am more tired today, then I was yesterday. That's saying a lot. Of course Danny didn't help by stirring (read: very awake) at 3 something. I am so tired now, that I think I may just fall asleep where I am. Got blood work done yesterday, so maybe that will elucidate for me, what the heck is going on. I just can't do anything- except for required- like food shopping. I don't mean to complain, but it feels like someone slipped me a mickey!

Anyway, on a less dire note, our afternoon play session garnished record filth on Danny. His tail hair is (was) abnormally long- I mean like 8-9" long! Ever try to bathe a dog who is a sweety, thus a tail wagger without getting covered in mud? Well, I am here to tell you, it is not possible. Lucy? A small rinse off, and pat dry- she even licks herself like a cat. Kelpies rule with respect to hair.

This morning after fetch, I brought Danny into the kitchen and cut 1/2 his tail hair off. It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself, and now, less to pick up the mud. He was a good boy. Danny IS a good boy. I may tackle his under carriage next.

I am going to call the carpenter who did some work for me last year- I need some things done, and I want to get on the schedule (new sliding glass door, and beams on the peaks of the cathedral ceiling in the living room, plus finishing my storage area, so no more rodent highway....

Today is work, lunch out, maybe with my FAVORITE ice cream. Here is what I get: Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter sauce, and almonds. TRUST ME, it is like ambrosia to the GODS. My clothes are looser lately, so I can do that. I look at my weight like a credit card. You go up in balance and you go down. Goal is to keep it going down wit small fluctuations depending on the need....

Plan to work the dogs soon- if I can get energy. It's just that what I am doing with them, is not sit still work, and right now, I doubt I could run for a fire.

One good thing is that the Jets are playing Indianapolis on Sunday, in the afternoon, so I will be up to watch it, and maybe I will get together with my sis to do so :)

Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for further updates, should any arise :)

No comments: