Monday, January 25, 2010

Hearty Guffaws of Laughter

As I sit here, typing up this entry, I have to the right of my chair "Chipper" the cat, and to surrounding him are Lucy and Kylie chewing their Nylabones. Danny has come in a few times, wanting affection, and then left when I haven't dropped everything to attend to him ;)

It has been a VERY wet day. No morning run for the dogs, and no afternoon run either. Lucy and Danny played outside a bit this afternoon when I got home, but not much. It's just too wet out there- picture small ponds...

Went and looked at some property to lease yesterday, but when I told the woman what I would pay, I think she stifled a hearty guffaw. Oh well. People think rough board should be the same for horses and sheep, nope, no way. Not for me. It was a nice drive though. Danny barked at a horse as it walked past the car- he's not so sure of those things. Lucy did her usual just.stare.only.at.mother thing. She is not afraid, but I believe she thinks if she stares hard enough at me, that the door will magically open ;)

Nothing planned for the immediate future- most of my friends are just as sick of this winter as me. It's just so long this year, it seems.

Well, that's it for now...

No comments: