Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catch as catch can

Had a relatively healthy lunch today. Followed up by some Baklava by the Greek vendor down the road... How to dismiss good meal choices...

We have no snow left, and I am happy about that!

Had my shoulder looked at today. Evidently, this is the same shoulder I have had issues with for EVER. Last time I was in for a check on it, I was told I should probably have surgery. Well, after my neck and back surgeries, there would be more chance of me convincing a liberal to vote for GW Bush, than for me to have another surgery. Still have to get some testing done, then we will know what the plan should be.

I still haven't gotten the results of my blood work back. IRRITATIONAL. I want to get moving on getting more energy, well, actually, enough energy to live a normal life. This is getting VERY old. I have plans to meet a friend at a local pub on Friday night, to listen to the band that played at her wedding, but at this rate, I will need to sleep all day, so I can go out at night! The girl who I am meeting has become a very good friend, and we are always thinking the same thing at the same time, and we both have very good senses of humor, so it makes for fun times when we get together.

Dogs are fine. Not much to report- this time of year, it's catch as catch can for fun stuff. Can't wait for clinics, and that sort of thing. Danny will be very ready for serious training, and Lucy can work in the advanced levels work.

Well, not much else to report. I hope you are all having a good week :)

No comments: