Tuesday, August 14, 2012

True, that

Debbie from Tri State Corgi rescue made a good point about my sermon on Desperation.  Although, this is my blog, and hence, my feelings, I do feel like sometimes, I do need to let things go, as Debbie suggested.  I don't know why these two bother me (and so many like me) so much, but I think it has to do with people who know nothing presenting themselves are knowing anything ;)  Spending brain power writing about these two is a waste of time, because, I truly hope, that the people who follow my blog, are NOT the same as who follow the other folks' blogs...  I can only PRAY.  Remember everyone, please, if you would like to comment, you will need a legit blog, or email, to have your comments posted... too much spam otherwise :)

On a happy note brought a few more lambs home today :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I had to unsubscribe, myself, for many of the same reasons you cite. Hang in there!!!!!

Debbie