Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sometimes a girl's gotta vent, and I am a girl ;0)  That's why you will see snarky writing here, now and then, and for the most part, after a night to think on it, I will take it off, because really, I am not someone who likes to speak ill of others, but sometimes my threshold of you know what is met and I have to vent... Anyway, that's over...

Yesterday I checked the sheep after spraying them for flies the day before and they seemed happier.  I am not planning to spray them more than twice a week, as I don't want to use a lot of chemicals.  I am going to worm everyone today, as I think they need it.  I may just try and do it in the field- put them in the same place as I did to spray them and put swat on their heads.  It sure would be easier.  We will see- the lambs can be a major pain... but they are the ones who need it the most.

I did not sleep well last night.  I stayed up and watched the USA girls win Olympic Gold- they did very nicely, and at the same time, the Russian team just faultered- and that is what sports is isn't it?  One team has a good day, and the other not so much.  Then, I watched the medley relay with Phelps and they won.  Then, after all that, I began to worry if my refund check for the hotel in Cooperstown was going to come... have not gotten it yet.  I bet I go a total of three hours (maybe) of sleep last night.  That never makes for a very happy me...

I am really beginning to look forward to fall.  I just detest all the bugs, and the heat.  Supposed to get hot and humid starting tomorrow.  Enough already!  I did hear on the news last night that El Nino is coming back into play- El Nino causes the north east to have more snowy/wet winters... that's fine with me.  We did not get near enough precipitation last winter.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: